Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. Acceptance of these terms and conditions are required in order to participate in this program.
The Recognizing Greatness Program (“Program”) promotes and celebrates achievement at all levels. Take time to celebrate success and recognize greatness across the organization.
How to use this web site to get complete Program details:
- Visit the homepage to determine which pillar best suits your desire to Recognize Greatness.
- To use Great Points and view the awards selection, click on Redeem Your Points.
- Contact Us lists important phone numbers and email addresses to assist you with any questions about the program and/or awards.
Recognizing Greatness Program Guidelines:
- Employee eligibility in the Recognizing Greatness Program is determined by Kohl’s, in its discretion.
- By participating in the Program, you agree to comply with these Guidelines, and all other policies and rules set forth in the Program materials, either in print or on the Program web site (collectively, the “Terms”). The Terms, including any amendments which may be made from time to time, are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. Kohl’s may modify these Terms at any time. The Terms as so amended will be posted on the Program web site, and your continued participation in the Program or use of the web site thereafter will constitute your acceptance of any such amendment.
- Great Points are considered taxable income and are subject to local, state and federal taxes for which employee will be repsonsible. Tax liability will occur when you redeem your Great Points. Kohl’s will withhold the amount of any federal, state, local or other tax attributable. Please consult your tax advisor with any questions concerning tax implications.
- Kohl’s reserves the right to substitute awards in its discretion.
- Kohl’s reserves the right to alter or cancel any part of the Program without prior notice.
- Great Points may not be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
- Great Points may only be used for redemption of awards featured on the award website.
- When redeeming Great Points for awards, the employee must have sufficient Great Points to cover the entire cost of the order. No supplemental payment type will be accepted.
- If an employee is terminated or separated from the company, he or she will have 30 days from the date of termination to redeem any previously earned Great Points. Beyond 30 days, all Great Points will be invalid and unusable.
- If an employee transfers within the company to another business unit, previously earned Great Points will transfer with the employee.
- The Great Points listed for an item already include: the price of the item, shipping & handling fee and local sales tax. Upon receipt, if an item is defective, damaged or the incorrect item was shipped, you may return it at your own cost for up to ninety (90) days following the date the item is shipped
- If applicable, redemption of Great Points for paid time off shall be available only to those employees who are eligible and, in all instances, shall be subject to his or her manager’s approval.
- The terms of the Program shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that Waukesha County, Wisconsin shall be the exclusive venue and jurisdiction for any dispute, liability, damage, claim or loss arising from or in any way associated with your use of, or access to, the Program.
- “Kohl’s” and “Kohl’s Department Stores”, as well as related product and service names, design marks and slogans, are registered trademarks of Kohl’s Illinois, Inc.
- KOHL'S DEPARTMENT STORES, INC., KOHL'S CORPORATION, KOHL'S ILLINOIS, INC. OR THEIR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”) MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM, MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM, OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, REWARD CERTIFICATES COUPONS OR OFFERS RELATED TO THE PROGRAM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, EACH MEMBER HEREBY RELEASES THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND OTHER EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) RELATING TO THAT MEMBER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PRORAM, USE OF REWARD CERTIFICATES OR PROGRAM OFFERS OR COUPONS OR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT PERMITTED. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS DETERMINED TO BE UNENFORCEABLE OR INVALID FOR ANY REASON, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF KOHL'S UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
- You agree that content you provide for the Program (e.g., e-cards) shall be respectful, professional and within the spirit of Recognizing Greatness and shall not otherwise contain any obscenities, discriminatory or harassing language or other language unsuitable for a public forum.
- For answers to your questions specific to the Program, please review the FAQs on the web site or contact the Kohl’s Recognition Customer Service at 800-393-4313 or send an e-mail to KohlsRecognition@maritz.com. Assistance is available in English or Spanish.